26 July 2013

Ripples in the Water


It's Friday, and that means another Cheeky Girl Challenge! I love these challenges. Choose one plate each week, one image off the plate and do a manicure. As always you will be able to see The Secretary and Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her! do each their manicure using the same stamp. I'm so excited!


I recently did a haul with some Chine Glaze polishes, so I felt the urge of using them for this manicure. It was sitting on my desk (as all new polishes do, until they have been swatched) begging to be used. And so I did. 

China Glaze - Want My Bawdy
Barry M - Denim
Cheeky plate CH52

It's been so warm here in England lately and was running a fan while I did this manicure, and I got bubbles. Google images was kind enough to make an "Auto-Awesome" with my swatces. For those of you that are not familiare with the term, that is when you upload 4 or more similar pictures to Google Pictures and Goggle makes a GIF out of it. I will add that to this post as well, so you can see the shift of color in the beautiful polish.



That will teach me to be comfortable while doing my nails. Tsk tsk. Bubbles on such a beautiful polish. How could I?! Then I stamped using Barry M - Denim. This was a tricky one, so I will add some additional pictures to fully show the wonders of this design. I'm playing with the trick of mind, and light again. A personal favorite of mine. I am the Jedi.


Blackened blurple.

The base looks black, with a vibrant blue circle print.

Barely there print, on aqua.

Let me know what you think about this kind of manicures in the comment section below.
Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! I have this color but have not used it yet. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! You should use it! Go go, paint your nails! :D

      Delete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.