5 October 2012

Twinpost: E is for Equalizer



This will be a fun post. you see...
I am doing a twin post / Challenge with Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her!. 
We call it " Cheeky Girl Challenge. Were we take one and one plate choose one image from the plate, and do a post on Fridays. And then you got the ABC -Challenge in another group I am in, they have made it to E already, so that's where I will jump in.

Today I used two of my new polishes.
ESSIE - Mojito Madness
Claire's - 152


This is what it looks like outside now..





Remember to head over to Mishka and see what she did with the Equalizer from the Cheeky Plate CH 31

And see below for more E-manicures. :)

Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.