19 October 2012

Come Autumn, Come



Its Fridays!
And that means its time for Cheeky Girls Challenge, starring myself, and Mishka from Lacquer or Leave Her!
Today We are using Cheeky plate CH 33, since its the third week of the challenge.

We picked out the leaf stamp from it, and this is what I created.

I started out with two coats of Jade Stone from Models Own. One of the polishes I got while I was in the UK. I visited the Bottleshop in London. <3
If you get the chance ... GO THERE!
Its lovely.
Kiko store, and Top Shop on the other side of the hall. Everything a girl can dream of.




So pretty. But it makes me wonder if its a dupe, or just closely related to Savina - Royalty, China Glaze - For Audrey, ESSIE - Turquoise & Caicos.. Will have to check that out.

Its Friday, so I added some sparkles. I used Northern Light -INM, two coats.



Very pretty, isn't it? I bumped it on the camera, so its a bit messed up, but I don't mind, cause we are going to stamp over it. For this I wanted to see how good FNUG would stamp. 



Very pretty, don't you think? I wasn't sure if I should stop here, or not. But I was too eager to try filling between the lines. I feel that my freehand is getting better. I will post my Depression Awareness mani tomorrow, and you will see what I mean. 




What do you think?



Dina Ramse Training and Developement

Secretary, Hiking-entusiast, Gamer and Nail Art Addict.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love the colors you chose and the fill-in you did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what is on your mind, I always reply to comments and love it when you take the time to leave me one.